*B-STOCK* Turquoise Sweet Iron Dee Snaffle Bits w/Copper Inlay
Get the original turquoise bit at a discounted price! B-stock bits are bits that just didn't pass our quality control-- they're perfectly imperfect! All defects are minor cosmetic and are usually unnoticeable while equipped. Sold as-is.
If you haven't already noticed, we're big fans of turquoise. While we offer pretty much everything in some variation of turquoise, we haven't yet seen a snaffle bit be turquoise. So we changed that.
These bits are just like our "Signature" line of bits, featuring heavy duty stainless steel rings and have sweet iron & copper inlay mouthpieces. Our "Signature" bits are durable, no nonsense bits for those who don't need the silver or bling, but still want the heavy balanced feel of a good dee snaffle bit.
Designed to beat the big name clinicians' bits, Andrea Equine bits are hand made from every step of the way, and are all designed with the horse in mind. Our bits are made of the finest materials, heavy duty and balanced for the right feel in the horse's mouth. All of Andrea's bits are made of sweet iron and are designed to oxidize. Make sure to keep them oiled!
- Hand coated and sealed locally in San Luis Obispo, California
- Double layered & coated for durability
- Gorgeous bright turquoise that glimmers in the sun
- Heavy duty stainless steel rings
- Sweet iron and copper inlay mouthpiece to encourage salivation
- Dee rings that won't pull through the mouth or pinch
- Better quality than your favorite clinicians' bits
- 5" mouthpiece
- Ideal 3/8" diameter. Not too harsh, not too cushioned
Note- Our color coat with our proprietary sealant is extremely durable, non toxic, and completely safe. Over time, however, these bits can return to a classic stainless finish due to the nature of the coating. To prolong the turquoise finish, we recommend only using leather slobber straps/reins, and leather curb straps on the rings. Gently wiping the bit after you ride and keeping it free of debris can extend its life for additional years!