"California" Twisted Sweet Iron Dee Snaffle Bit
Looking at a B-Stock bit? Read about them here!
Wow the crowd with our "California" collection snaffle bits! These simple, yet flashy sweet iron dee ring snaffles are decorated with german silver and have sweet iron+copper inlay mouthpieces.
This bit features a sweet iron twisted wire mouthpiece, and is a level 2 bit. A level 2 bit is great to tune horses that may be initially dull or heavy on a level 1 bit. This bit is designed for temporary use, and we recommend putting your horse back in a level 1 snaffle once he responds to this bit.
Designed to beat the big name clinicians' bits, Andrea Equine bits are hand made from every step of the way, and are all designed with the horse in mind. Our bits are made of the finest materials, heavy duty and balanced for the right feel in the horse's mouth. All of Andrea's bits are made of sweet iron and are designed to rust. Make sure to keep them oiled!
Watch Andrea's "Snaffle Bit 101" video to pick the right bit for your horse (coming soon)
- Heavy duty & expertly balanced
- Flashy german silver accents
- Sweet iron and copper inlay mouthpiece to encourage salivation
- Dee rings that won't pull through the mouth or pinch
- Better quality than your favorite Aussie clinician's bit
- Handmade by expert craftsmen for balance and precision
- 5" mouthpiece
- Ideal 3/8" diameter. Not too harsh, not too cushioned
Our California bits come in smooth, twisted wire, and dogbone roller mouth pieces.